Sore wa Rei no Shiwaza desu - Vol. 7 Ch. 57 - Is That Part of the Spirit's Plan!?

Dex-chan lover
While I liked the ending, I was hoping that they were related a bit more.
Sure, her befriending the ghost long ago and said ghost just wanting to help her be happy is cute (and if you think about it, her scary appearence could be taken as just being dehydrated, she is a beach ghost)...
But I was really hoping to be the ghost of a twin sister, or an older one. Most likely the second, but the first would be cuter.

The PR/N note at page 15

I personally like those moments. Especially when it's the female lead.
Not sure of the male lead though lol
Well, a woman cutting her hair is seem as a sign of maturity, moving on or something in Japan it seems. Thus why there is so many dramatic haircuts.
Plus, it seems like they cut their hair when babies are born so they have less to grab on?

But I have no idea why it happens to males so much. Maybe to make them seem different but still close enough?

Dex-chan lover
Well, a woman cutting her hair is seem as a sign of maturity, moving on or something in Japan it seems. Thus why there is so many dramatic haircuts.
Plus, it seems like they cut their hair when babies are born so they have less to grab on?

But I have no idea why it happens to males so much. Maybe to make them seem different but still close enough?
I didn't know it really was actually a thing, that cutting hairs is sign of maturity!

Yeah, I know of the dramatic haircuts. Seen a few of them

Though, the cut done when babies are born part, I believe that varies from person to person. I have rarely seen anyone do it 🤔

And again, no comments on male characters. It's probably their choice, all I know!

Dex-chan lover
What a sudden ending. Guess the sales just aren’t doing good enough and it got canned. Wonder if Noise will go back to drawing hentai full time.

Dex-chan lover
I've been following this for a long time, satisfying ending TwT. Tanks for the translation and scans :D

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I was upset when I saw this chapter wasn't a time skip, got hyped for the kiss, then they did the time skip. Hype as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

She is still come to get her daily dose of insulin...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
First of all, thanks for translating all of this. I appreciate it.

However,personally I kind of find the ending kind of cliché and I didn't really like it. But that is just my personal opinion on it. It was also quite rushed in the end.

But in the end,I really had fun reading this manga. I am not really a big fan of supernatural things, yet somehow, this was surprisingly wholesome,even for someone like me.

They finally smooched,unlike a certain bland looking guy and his girlfriend who wants to make 100 friends.

Users who are viewing this thread