Sore wa Rei no Shiwaza desu

newest chapter makes me rate this shit from 10 to 1. F u author with your stpd shota plot.

I feel like this series would be so much better if the translation did its job. A lot of phrases that have easy translations are maintained with a TL Note on the side; just do by our best and have TL Notes at the end. Naturally that’s fine if it’s really hard to find an equitable word, but most of these are so standard that it just gives off that amateurish “keikaku means plan” vibe.

Oh yeah, and on the note of TL Notes, there’s SO MANY. This isn’t like Hagure Idol where the guy spends half a week researching everything to provide super interesting cultural notes, it’s like “oh I didn’t know how to translate this, it sorta means *insert perfectly fine English translation*? But yeah something something nuance lol.” Forsaken’s translation really needs a proofreader.

Ok, so ghost girl wants to get the girl a couple and liked they guy that could see her.

I'm sure there's gonna be a "dead family member" explanation, we will just have to wait for it

Fed-Kun's army
Thank goodness that little shit is gone now. Hope we don't see that headass ever again.

Doujin Artist A : "Write that done and make it the NTR by shota ASAP"
another artist B: "But SIr that manga created by NOISE"
Doujin artist A : "understandable, have a great day, NOICE"

I know there's no tragedy tag but I feel there's gonna be sad backstory behind the ghost and she might be a relative(?) of the girl

You say this is low quality, but this is some of the highest quality, European yaks milk, artisanal cheese available on the web right now.

pretty good ngl too bad there arent alot of chapters
this kinda reminds me of that 1 manga where the girl has an ability to see monsters and she gets haunted by them.

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t wanna read this if it’s lol boobs kinda romance. I’ll read it if the lol boobs actually has progress romantically.

Someone know if that’s gona be the case.

Aggregator gang
Alright I confess, I started reading this because I expect tits and fanservices. Now I'm rooting for romantic development and more cute moments.

Also wing-ghost is now officially my favorite character, if we get some plot or background story about her it will be a blast.

Dex-chan lover
If it weren't for the wing woman ghost i'd drop this, neither the female nor male leads are really likable

Users who are viewing this thread