Sore wa Rei no Shiwaza desu

Wow I’m surprised how wholesome this is. Did not expect this from noise lmfao. I’m just glad he’s speeding up the relationship in true h-mangaka style 😎 really looking forward to seeing him get out of his oppai loli stage of his life 😂

@DealWithIt25 Haha. Well, he also does Non-Loli stuff. You can read it on Fakku (Or Hentainexus if you want). But I think he stopped making Hentai, for now, to focus on this manga. The last hentai that he made was released last June.

Good lol, this series has a lot of potential and seeing a h-mangaka w/ his talents make it out is really nice. Wishing the best for this series

knew it was noise the moment i saw the artwork kekw just wasn't expecting that the person would do something as wholesome as this

Hey guys give me your opinion....
😊😊👇support me if u want
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vzTxk9FqB3A

• Strike
Reactions: GK
Don't like the ghost quirk but romance mangas that progress at a decent pace are in short enough supply that I'll keep reading for now

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why everyone wants to get rid of the ghost, she the best wingman in any manga I have ever read.

So how long the heroine
going to be sexual harassed by everyone (of course excluding the ghost) end?
Kinda disgusted by this manga

@kou67 huh?? everyone? she only got harassed once and it's by that kid. Exculding the ghost lol what r u talkin about, The ghost is literally the only one doin shit her.

@IAM1013
huh what are you talking
so the peeping tom that took the picture of her underwear is not count
? Either u'r just that degenerate or dum- nvm

Group Leader
@kou67 how are you able to read manga???

I mean about 90+% of mangas have sexual harassment(western standard) and they are pretty much sexualising minors. if you're complaining then it's just that you're a BIG HYPOCRITE, no offence.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why everyone wants to get rid of the ghost, she the best wingman in any manga I have ever read.
Totally agree, Ghost girl just wants to see a fluffy shojo romance play out in real time. The only thing that sucks is that we as readers are the only ones separated from the situation who can see it.

Dex-chan lover
Well, with this now finished i hope Noise goes back to doing Hentai, his Loli ones are just too good, we need more, well, nearly all his works are very good, so...yeah

Group Leader
That was great! Although the end feels a little rushed. Thanks to everyone involved in the translation.
Also person above me should go to jail as soon as possible

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread