Sore wa Totsuzen, Unmei no Aite ga

Group Leader
i was getting really invested in the first chapter and was looking forward to the second one but then i realised it was a oneshot

Double-page supporter
Well can't be helped. Just ordinary. Dunno why the rating is that high (8.42). Rather than a genetic match making it has to be feed with big data. It is just to convenient that it is in two cases about close relatives and also those who share childhood connection. The premise is false. And the decision making time of one week seems rather short. All in all there are better Manga out to visit before reading those.

Also in the last chapter there are to many time laps going on. They meet when she is 14 and he is 16 then they have the rukus with the families. Then it jumps to him graduating so he has the university exam with 17 or 18? And after that it jumps again to her graduating high school. And then it skips to them having a baby. Clearly to much jumping around, what makes it confusing. Anyway it overcame the highest obstacle, and feels the most rewarding compared to the gamer boy/girl or the author story, even if the problem with the mother never got a resolve.

Dex-chan lover
I really liked the first chapter the most (artstyle wise and story), only to discover it was a one-shot ;w;. Still glad it was somewhat resolved on the extra 4.5 chapter though.

Different stories rolled into one, all rather nice only the first one is incesty though. Which is fine the common factor is just all have these arranged marriages and how the couples make of them

Group Leader
It’s pretty cute! It gradually got less cuter (and with less sense) with each pairing though, but it’s still a fun read if you want some soap opera romance to start the day off

Contributor
Loved the first chapter (and 4.5)

Found the second and third boring, so i dropped it.

Ugh. The first chapter with the siblings was so good. Reading the second pairing just felt like a downgrade. Hard for me to move past the first chapter

Dex-chan lover
Decently cute if it wasn’t for half of it being incest. Seriously, what is with Japan and incest shit?

Users who are viewing this thread