Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Ch. 218 - The 218th Move

Dex-chan lover
This is literally "one of my least favorite tropes in romance - the manga". I hate it when they put the relationship on the stakes of some completely unrelated thing. And this is like the whole theme here. They are going out already, but no one says it, so they both pretend like they are not. Just say the damn words and keep playing the unrelated board game...

Group Leader
A pretty easy chapter for the redrawer. Also, how much time has passed in the manga world since the beginning of the story? Two years?

Supporter
I wish that Urushi would just take the lead and say she wants to date him. Ayumu gets lamer with each chapter and I'm frustrated that his whole storyline with Rin didn't make him realize that Urushi is clearly being affected by this pointless delay. Like, how do you realize someone likes you, hear them talk about their feelings in detail, and then completely fail to look at your crush with any additional understanding?

Dex-chan lover
Almost feel like the author is forced to do this. Recent chapters show very OOC moments of Ayumu. Wonder if this is on the verge of getting axed or something.

Dex-chan lover
Almost feel like the author is forced to do this. Recent chapters show very OOC moments of Ayumu. Wonder if this is on the verge of getting axed or something.
Don’t know about axed but he’s definitely gearing up to end this. His ninja series ended recently and Takagi’s next chapter is the last. Might be looking to take a long holiday.

Users who are viewing this thread