Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 24 - The 24th move

Group Leader
@Askorti
people pointing out how unlikely the scenario you brought up is, is "being bombarded with hate" now?
Is this a serious inquiry, or are you just being clever? I'd much rather have an intelligent conversation regarding the second part of my original comment:
If the dude is going to be a regular member, showing up every day, that is certainly going to take this story in a new direction.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly So did you read the authors other works? Because unless you haven't noticed it, these works are just feel good work with no NTR.

Rather even in the case that he switch his love then hypnosis girl will brainwash him lol :v

Group Leader
@Dagger
So did you read the authors other works? Because unless you haven't noticed it, these works are just feel good work with no NTR.
NTR? It wasn't me that said anything about NTR. Do you even know the actual meaning of the term?

@Raidou94
Rather even in the case that he switch his love then hypnosis girl will brainwash him lol :v
Very true. Did she brainwash him in the first place to be in love with her?

@FredFriendly nope actually the love is mutual if you think about it's the cliche 2 boys and one girl childhood friends but one of them (Ayumu) think that she's a good friend and nothing more so there's no drama and he's deeply in love with the cute senpai. About the hypnosis girl, she's just a shy tsundere the two of them are just no honest with their feelings after all the girl techniques are just too simple.

@FredFriendly

You did put forth the possibility of a love triangle with the first part of the comment, with the written tone of being pessimistic about the chances of it not being a love triangle, thus giving people the impression that you think it's going to be a love triangle. The reason the second part of your comment would thus be construed as the "new direction" being that love triangle. Doesn't help that your other comment is:

Oh, right. No one in a manga who has a crush on someone has ever switched their affections to someone else. It just doesn't happen. Never. Ever.

Which further cements the impression that you support, or at least see the manga going in that direction.

Given that this manga's been about an OTP so far, suggestions of a love triangle at this point would obviously just incite some rather heated emotions on the subject, especially when the author of the manga is one known for not having romantic drama involving multiple partners.

Group Leader
@LGear
You do know that it is entirely possible that you have completely misinterpreted what I said, right? Apparently you haven't read enough of my posts to know that I actually detest the Love Triangle trope and have railed against 3rd wheels in many of my posts all over mangadex. Suggesting that I want a Love Triangle is like suggesting that I'm not a pompous git.

As for the "new direction" the series will go in if the dude becomes a regular, daily member, it's quite obvious that the dynamics of the Shogi Club would change with new members attending. It is most probable that the main pair would no longer be so overt with their "flirty" behavior while in the clubroom. I can imagine that it would get even more frustrating for Senpai interfering with her alone time with Ayumu.

@Raidou94
nope actually the love is mutual...
Well, I can't argue about that as I don't remember if we've been blessed with any backstory about them other than the last chapter.

@FredFriendly

You do know that it is entirely possible that you have completely misinterpreted what I said, right? Apparently you haven't read enough of my posts to know that I actually detest the Love Triangle trope and have railed against 3rd wheels in many of my posts all over mangadex. Suggesting that I want a Love Triangle is like suggesting that I'm not a pompous git.

Not "apparently", I have not in fact read enough of your posts throughout Mangadex at all to know about your position about the Love Triangle trope, unless you're supposed to be some kind of a celebrity or something I should know about. All I'm going on are the words you post on this comment section, and thus explained my perspective on how your post can be interpreted if read verbatim, namely because it can be difficult to properly establish tone and intent through the written word without descriptors and clarifiers backing them up.

smol brain: one shot doesn't get serialized

BIGBRAIN: USE CHARACTERS FROM ONESHOT IN ANOTHER SERIALIZED SERIES SO ONESHOT TECHNICALLY GETS SERIALIZED ANYWAY

all according to author's keikaku

Users who are viewing this thread