Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 27 - The 27th move

Dex-chan lover
Want to get both of your new webcomics serialized
Editor tells you only get one slot
Take the protagonists from the latter and make them side characters in your serialized work
5D Intergalactic Backgammon Move

Dex-chan lover
@Frankenstein7777 bruh if you can't handle vocabulary that's your misfortune. I laugh at Tom being mangled and abused because it is in keeping with the tone of the show, and in-universe it makes a kind of sense, ie: the violence has verisimilitude. With this, we've gone from a generic school setting with some classic moe tropes, to suddenly introducing supernatural abilities and a couple that crosses enough ethical lines to be abusive. It doesn't feel in keeping with the setting, and in fact detracts from it. It lacks verisimilitude.

Nothing cute about hypnosis and mind-whamming someone into staying with you. Can you imagine the shit-storm if it was the male hypnotizing the girl?

@Brotagonist
No much difference from the biological rules of affection, which are also ruthless and at most give you a false perception of control. You may as well accuse someone of being too pretty or too attractive and start penalizing it.

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile I'm enjoying both couples to the fullest.

And still enjoying Takagi-san. And enjoying Kunoichi Tsubaki as well.

Thank you for the work!

I’m glad other people are enjoying this couple but I’m not “getting” them as much as the main couple. Like others, the hypnosis thing is just kinda... weird? Maybe the mangaka doesn’t want to make him look too whipped but it’s just not a cute setup to me

But whatever, I’m still gonna read this for the main couple

Aggregator gang
Her hair is odd. Like it's a side ponytail but it's really some of her bangs so she's got this part of her hair that's sort of circling her left eye. I know it's not the weirdest hairstyle in manga, however it lands in that middle point between practical and strange.

Group Leader
Some people get pissy about the implications of hypnosis, but they're just haters. This is adorable.

An adorable shy hypnotist in love.
This is new.
I can honestly say I've never seen another work of fiction that has this in it.
I really don't mind them having a chapter or two to themselves in this manga.

Did he realise that he just passed on for going to toilet...
I feel like I mentioned a kinda taboo, but who would just stand to go, and after a few seconds, “welp! Never mind!”?

Fed-Kun's army
I agree with many others here, this couple rubs me the wrong way with that hypnosis crap. Shit ain't cute.

Dex-chan lover
These two are cute as hell.
Don’t read too much into the hypnosis gimick, it might as well not even work in the manga as he ”reluctantly” follows her orders.

Users who are viewing this thread