Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 3 Ch. 40 - The 40th move

Aggregator gang
@jsh020 I didn't mention Takagi-san. I only theorized that the author wont have Tanaka confess because I suspect the author would end this manga after Tanaka confesses and Yaotome accepts said confession.

@Faryshta mentioned Takagi-san when replying to my comment. Is that what you were referring to?

UAAAAH! After all, 16-pages love battle! And president isn't total dumb, realising the truth in the end!

Dex-chan lover
By the way, is it true that handicaps are acceptable and the result is valid even in official shogi games?

Dex-chan lover
@jsh020 the adult takagi series is not by the same author. And even if it were it doesn't change that in 200 chapters nothing has progressed.

Also I checked the raws
he wins but pussy off confessing

Fed-Kun's army
Oh no are we reaching the endgame now, i dont want it to end just yet :(

16 pages next time???!!!!!
He is not only gonna confess, he will go all the way, the madman!!!!!

@kwendy:
By the way, is it true that handicaps are acceptable and the result is valid even in official shogi games?

They are, but the game would only be handicapped if one of the players already had a bad losing streak in a long match.

Group Leader
Wait.... that's such a big brain move: did he srsly intentionally let slip of his intentions so that he can win without material handicap?!

Users who are viewing this thread