Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 3 Ch. 40 - The 40th move

And now the Reverse Kaguya Starts. Because she realise that she didn't want that he confess to her because she want to confess to him. but obvious she isn't ready to this yet and because of that we wait another 100 Chapter for the Confession. And yes I will fucking love it either way^^

Aggregator gang
Guys let's be real; she's not going to let him win. If she does, that'll basically mean that she accepts his confession and they start to go out. And unless the author is going to follow the footsteps of Lovely Complex and Ore Monogatari, that will mean "The End" for the story.

Odds are Tanaka will lose to Yaotome. He'll either take the loss in stride, hoping that he'll win the next game, or he'll become depressed over the loss, thinking he can never win (even with a handicap) and therefore will never feel worthy enough to confess to Yaotome. Yaotome on her part will have an internal debate with herself over if she wants Tanaka to confess to her while also trying to lift Tanaka's spirits (depending on how Tanaka will take the loss). There might even be "drama" over whether or not the possible loss will result in Tanaka wanting to quit the Shogi club.

Who knows it's all speculation at this point. Let's just wait until the next chapter to see where it goes from here.

I know a bait when I see it. He will win, but in the last second he'll be all like "oh no, it was not honorable at all, it didn't count."

You can't fool me no more with progress Japan.

Dex-chan lover
Agree with @KazumaLee94 this author has never written anything past the confession in any of her works. Her most famous manga is Takagi san which is around 200 chapters of cock tease.

Users who are viewing this thread