Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 5 Ch. 60 - The 60th move

Dex-chan lover
i love your dedication to welcoming ppl to the cult discord channel

Morning and evening milk deliveries (besides the newspaper ones) are a thing in my city too!
My sister gets it, although I buy from nearby stores!
Although, I do remember, when I was a child, my mother used to go to the milkman to get fresh milk. There were many cows and buffalos there(it used to amaze me as a child), but the milk was much more expensive than the store bought milk. And I used to think “what’s the point? Why buy expensive milk? All milk is, always was, and always will be disgusting!”

Dex-chan lover
Now I can't help but imagine her dreaming of him doing a striptease while keeping the same face throughout.

Fed-Kun's army
All together now, class

It's not like I want him to kiss me baka.

Very good, boys and girls!

Awww, adorable, sadly there was not kiss (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I like this ending but I would have also liked if there was a panel with Ayumu facepalm blushing while going back saying "Idiot! There's no way it would be a kissing dream what is wrong with you" or something

Dex-chan lover
So close, yet so far. Life hard, yet we try. Took the best or the worst will not matter. Might as well ring a bell to them with the best of our lucks. So one day or one night you will be in the light. Finally, once at rest I wish you all the best. I am bad at poems so please don't judge me. This has gone way too long, might as well find something else.

Users who are viewing this thread