Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 5 Ch. 61 - The 61st move

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus
Really? I think it's pretty basic, there is no even need for redraw, just some eraser that can be done in 1 minute in paint.

And don't take me wrong, it looks good. I just don't get it what's so great in something so common, that you even specifically mention it.
That ["pat" on page 3], and ["rub rub" on page 6] are both infinitely more difficult and amazing than qr-code collage.

as CKT0304 said, kin (金) is the abbreviation of kinshō (金將) the golden general in shogi.

Aggregator gang
Is that tail wagging on purpose by the author to make the cat seem like a dog or just the author doesn't know? I honestly thought that cat was about to scratch/bite off his hand.

Fed-Kun's army
MssaZ.png

Dex-chan lover
How he acts with Kin is pretty much my first instinct whenever I see any animal ever.

My urge to pet is only kept in check by how far away they are or how likely they are to run.

Dex-chan lover
@nfzeta One of my cats is demanding fuss right now as I'm writing this and she's wagging her tail. Just because tail wagging is more commonly associated with dogs doesn't mean cats don't do it as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Med1um you're reading too deep into a simple comment. I just find it nice that they can draw the cat's hand and make it look like it was originally like that, that's all.

@The_Trash_Man
Could you kindly share the source? Not that I'm into zoophilia (not that the scene in question actually develops that way, from what
I remember; as a matter of fact, I don't believe I've ever come across a manga, hentai or not, that features someone having intercourse with an actual cat (and for that I thank God)); I just found the image familiar, but I can't remember the name of the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread