Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 5 Ch. 66 - The 66th move

Dex-chan lover
Tfw no cute GF that takes you to see a movie and reenact the scenes while you're watching.

Liu

She's already seen the movie once right? The dude gave her 2 tickets, once to see it once alone, and the other to go out with him. So she knew since the begining that there's have been no kiss scene, she then decided to copy the movie to tease him. That's what I understood from that chapter.

@Liu I'm pretty sure she told him to watch it both times with her. So he had to buy more tickets for himself in chapter 63. She was surprised by the end as well and said it was fun regardless.

This was cute. I feel like it captures some of the stress and feelings a guy has on a date as he struggles with trying to gauge interest. Both excitement and fear with each step.

Dex-chan lover
I remember how bacvk in highscholl they were teaching us dancing waltz for graduation. My problem was that I was and still am a shit dancer and many girls who danced better would just lead me instead of me leading them. Looking at this guy I kind of get his position.

Group Leader
∧_∧ THANKS NEPU!
(´ ∀`) BIG KUSA!
( つ旦つ ∬ 
と_)_) 旦 
CURSE YOU HOLLYWOOD!!!!!!

@Weebkun IKR, it's not being dense per se, just being akward and really can't respond properly to the sudden situation.

Aggregator gang
crazy librarian chick just usurped takagi as the fucking queen

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe it. The movie makers actually did him dirty with the changes they made.

Somehow, I think she may have chose that movie on purpose to mess with him.

Users who are viewing this thread