Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 6 Ch. 76 - The 76th move

Double-page supporter
Rin, you mood killer. As long as she doesn’t notice or mess with their romance on purpose, I’ll leave it to Maki to deal with her expertly.

@Zhulok

The thing is... When you boil everything down, none of that actually matters. People are triggered by the dumbest of things. Its there yes, but so what?

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone @ me explain why this TL team is so obsessed with getting people on their discord.
Is there some sort of bonus or something the more people you get or is it just a cry for attention sort of thing?

@Cyreader I'm sorry I didn't @ You cuz I want to explain but I legit had the same thought before clicking the comment button!! I swear the same phrasing you used popped up in my mind, I've been enduring it for all the previous chapters and thought it's just a meme or something but decided I have to ask this today lol.

Well now I'm just disappointed, you really were doing so well without that nuisance of a girl and now we're going back to chapter one in the relationship progression for whatever reason...

Users who are viewing this thread