Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 6 Ch. 78 - The 78th move

To quote Kim Possible: I AM NOT JELLING! - GURL you jell hard!

Damn she destroyed him so easily.

Dex-chan lover
@kiero13
she's very strong for an amateur, but who knows how she'd rank among professionals. Besides, being a student makes it hard to be a pro for various reasons

Fed-Kun's army
was there a double entendre in the original around "immaturity" vs "speed (of an attack in shogi)" that somehow didn't make it through? something something "too early"? I only read this in translation (and it's always great!), it just feels like there was one of those lurking.

Dex-chan lover
@z3c9 I haven't had a chance to go over the raw myself but I got the feeling she just quickly ended the match to separate them. Her immaturity was in not being able to follow through with her adult senpai gimmick while watching them practically on top of each other on the opposite side of the table.

Dex-chan lover
@sirflimflam I'd agree from what was shown. She basically wanted to get them apart as quickly as possible since their proximity bothered her, so she went at full steam.

Fed-Kun's army
At the rate he's improving I don't see him ever beating her so maybe she'll just confess herself.

Aggregator gang
Dang so she made the same pledge but failed because she never won

Dex-chan lover
I really like this side of Rin, i don't think she's putting herself close to Ayumu with any romantic intent.

Users who are viewing this thread