Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 6 Ch. 78 - The 78th move

Supporter
The problem in Ayumu's little bet with himself is he has to improve at a faster rate than Urushi does, and that gap is already huge...

she didn't want them that close any longer and beat the shit out of him in shogi at record speeds

Fed-Kun's army
raw

Fed-Kun's army
I know she won't, but I really want kouhai to win his heart over prez

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy Urushi and Rin each carry their own kind of strength/determination, and I can admire that even if they're the type of people I dislike dealing with for different reasons.

I'll admit I see a little bit of me in both of them, in regards to their hopes and insecurities. Most of the characters in this manga wish they had the confidence to say/ask/do what they really want. Not everyone will get what they want, but I'll be happy when any of them feel like they've earned their right to do so.

To be clear, I don't ship Rin with Ayumu, but I see them getting along because they're the same type of people and even have them be childhood friends or siblings if this were another manga. I'm very glad to see her come in as a support character for Ayumu. As someone else said in this comment section, there's a very good dynamic going on right now after her introduction, especially for a love rival character.

Even if Ayumu loses, he still wins. Urushi can win every game, can also mean a loss for her and an unintentional push for Ayumu to Rin route.

Dex-chan lover
Why isn't she famous in shougi? Why isn't she joining tournaments and go pro?

MD@Home
Her power level does not matter if urushi isn't tryharding every game, because ayumu only needs one win in any unususpecting game to be done with it.

Users who are viewing this thread