Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 7 Ch. 84 - The 84th move

Dex-chan lover
@Snickrot
1. it's because they aren't the main focus
2. japanese isnt that cut and dry, because it seems simple when translated into english. There is more vagueness in the words, and other socitial norms you couldnt understand. I imagine it'll continue on like that.

Liu

Really feels weird to know that she doesn't have light-colored hair. I mean, that's what "uncolored" hair in mangas meant to me until now.

Aggregator gang
We're getting an anime adaptation! Also thanks for the translations, nice chapter

Double-page supporter
Subtle.
f9DIKW.jpg

Also, this author now has TWO anime under his belt, because...the world needed more neverending no-progress flirt fests? Meanwhile Gokushufudou has a vaporware live action that will probably never see the light of day despite the source material being objectively more creative than Shounen Flirting #1,674? I don't understand Japan at all.

@Liu Uncolored hair in manga is code for lightened, not light. I learned this from Hojo-san in the Takagi anime and Emiru from Nozoki Ana.

@tanukihat, Oh god, those whiners again. Probably the same type who are constantly whine about "lAcK oF ProGrEsS" in a fucking slice-of-life comedic series. "WhY XXX gOt An aNiMe, bUt YYY DiDn'T, bwaaa..." Because fuck you, that's why. Series are getting adaptations when they are already successful enough, and your favorite romcom shit isn't.

Double-page supporter
@drig2

Gokushufudou isn't a romcom, smoothbrain. I can tell you're exactly the type of dimwit who unironically enjoys this trash.

Dex-chan lover
@tanukihat Gokushufudou got obnoxious after a while. It was the same joke over and over again, essentially what people accuse One Punch Man (the greatest manga, and work of fiction in general, of all time) of being. It getting C&D'd gave me the impetus to finally drop it.

Users who are viewing this thread