Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 7 Ch. 87 - The 87th move

@laiseran So pretty much they themselves are a meme, never thought in my life see a IaMVerYsMarT hur hur dick (not you btw, the other dude)

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake I believe the first year of high school for most students (of those that haven't skipped ahead or failed a year) is the school year from April to March in which one turns 16 years of age, meaning someone born in February or March will still be 15 for practically their entire first year.

Dex-chan lover
Lots of people complaining about "lack of progress" by a slow burn author, meanwhile I'm just happy we're getting another chapter with Rin in it.

Urushi is adorable. For a shogi player, she sure doesn't think ahead. And easily countered.

Good Rin, let the senpais flirt and come back when they've exhausted themselves.

Dex-chan lover
@princeofcups But what you're talking about isn't what any of these people mean by "progress". They mean two people who are both in love with each other and spend all their time together doing such things as
--Confessing their love
--Becoming boyfriend and girlfriend
--Going on dates
--Smooching,
--Being euphoric about these things
--Maybe even . . . handholding!
rather than just noodling around forever sort of half-pretending not to be in love. If it's a romance, I think actually becoming romantic should be considered "progress". Whether we actually want progress is a matter of taste, but what people who want progress are asking for is, in fact, progress.

I do agree about "literally", though. The use of "literally" to mean "figuratively" started as a sort of exaggeration, and was never a very good figure of speech anyway, but at this point it's just stupid.

Fed-Kun's army
These credit baits are getting stronger. At this pace I might end up joining.

Aggregator gang
A moment earlier and Rin would have seen them blushing and bursting out of the locker together. Urushi’s unsuccessful pranks are a blessing.

Users who are viewing this thread