Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 7 Ch. 88 - The 88th move

Dex-chan lover
After few time trying to dodge that discord invitation since chapter 3, finally i brave enough to join in. Wish me luck, folks.

Fed-Kun's army
I think to poor future readers, who will read the Discord ads and try to join, just to discover that the chat will have been dead for years...

Aggregator gang
The discord page influence is getting stronger!!
Wait, I think I was reading a manga, but I just remember the discord invite.

@twinklecake Oblivious? He likes her, but he wants to confess himself. After he beats her in shogi. She won't confess to him because she's still awkward about it. If she were to take initiative and confess, I think he would reject her until he can beat her in a match. The way he teases her sometimes, it seems like he knows.

The pressure to join the discord server is increasing with each passing chapters... I... Must... Not... Falter...

Dex-chan lover
> not over the part where the female lead is the equivalent of a beta cuck. Why's she so repressed and inhibited

nah stfu, in a girl it's called modesty and humility, it's attractive and virtuous

@twinklecake
comon man, this is manga site. Do you think that somebody fully normal would be here?
All of us are differend in some way. But it is not reason why we should title each other like this. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread