Soredemo Kimi o Shiawase ni Shitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - If You Are Fine With Me

Dex-chan lover
"how long are you gonna be like that?"

Bitch really thinks having a split personality is a common thing, Tamaki use your common sense, ain't no way you're gonna expect him to adjust to this whole situation right off the bat, it literally doesn't work that way

Plus you're not making it any easier for him

ETA: just finished the chapter......Yea FUCK THAT SHIT, ain't no way in fuck I'd date someone with a split personality, mans couldn't even get his confession out without the nosy fuck popping out like that. Imagine getting cockblocked for any little thing you try to do with her, by her other personality. That's CRAZY bro........

This shit already got me stressed and this just ch 2🤦🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
no one's gonna comment on the fact that tamaki is basically in love with herself??? other people brought up valid points, but i feel like that level of narcissism needs to be noted lmao

Dex-chan lover
Lol I found that origin story so heartwarming.....and silly.

well mind breaks often happen from other extremes, why not extreme joy?

RIP to MC though, worst 3 way ever.

no one's gonna comment on the fact that tamaki is basically in love with herself?
well, it's mentally yuri but it's physically selfcest 🤔. At least they keep a shared memory pool.

well it solves the problem of "what if Tamaki falls in love with another girl" problem.

Dex-chan lover
Nah there's many more girls out there bro. This is basically auto cockblock nah bro.

Users who are viewing this thread