Soredemo Kimi o Shiawase ni Shitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - I Shall Call it Love

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Ha... Haha... Definitely not me....

Dex-chan lover
I hate everyone of they're friends except for fusa Chick, manaki, tamaki, and glasses boy

Ain't nothing changing my mind
(i might change my mind)

Dex-chan lover
I like the dynamic between the romance addict girl and the jaded womanizer. They're pretty fun, a lot moreso than the other two friends.

Dex-chan lover
wake me up when this manga fully complete translation, I don't wanna bother to read each chapter as they release. The premise is annoying, the cast is unlikable (except MC and the flirty guy) and the only good thing is the art, which is cute.

Funny how her recommendation are spin-offs of actual romance manga. Some of the author's work in included
I actually had no idea, the tl probs could‘ve been a bit better then
mb I’m very out of the loop especially in this genre lol

Dex-chan lover
I like the dynamic between the romance addict girl and the jaded womanizer. They're pretty fun, a lot moreso than the other two friends.
Because they're realistic. Off the bat I could tell those two would work well together. She will open up his jaded ways and she will work off his bluntness.

Dex-chan lover
great, now feed the incel guy an infinite rice ball too

Dex-chan lover
I don't think you know what the word means if you're using it here.
I don't see how you can say it's not an appropriate descriptor
an incel is someone who blames everyone else for their own failure to get a mate, and that's what this guy is doing

Dex-chan lover
I don't see how you can say it's not an appropriate descriptor
an incel is someone who blames everyone else for their own failure to get a mate, and that's what this guy is doing
Because your definition is lacking.

An incel is someone who believes certain truths about men and women and are so black pilled about men and women that they see no reason to try for the attention of said sex. This leads them to have negative stereotypes and beliefs that is further fueled by the prevalence of social media. Some believe they are owned sex, some are so negative that it bleeds in their personality and they come off creepy or desperate. Some hate women for being something she can never be in their fantasies

This dude is just your typical girl-hungry clueless dude. He doesn't hate women he just doesn't understand them. He's a cliche super horny friend. Not an incel.

Users who are viewing this thread