Sorry For Falling In Love - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Hope FMC doesn't wait the whole year to confess, just to be late again :/ she have one whole year to make her change mind, use it wisely

Supporter
High School feelings / relationships always so goddamn fucking complicated. They both have their own dreams of what would make them happy, but it's also not possible that both can be realized.

I do want to give proper recognition to how Senpai is handling this -- he knows that he wouldn't be able to be a good enough boyfriend if he tries to have both her and his club at the same time. And while I know I can't personally relate to the kind of importance a club has, I have read and watched enough to acknowledge that they are important; perhaps as the way of leaving one's mark before having move on into the larger world.

Dex-chan lover
There’s at least one year to make her change her mind.
that will feel like shit tho, like you gonna hit on some one that already has feeling for some one else and they are MUTUAL feelings, i hope the author makes an natural shift in her feelings instead of making hon-chan try to play Casanova

Dex-chan lover
High School feelings / relationships always so goddamn fucking complicated. They both have their own dreams of what would make them happy, but it's also not possible that both can be realized.

I do want to give proper recognition to how Senpai is handling this -- he knows that he wouldn't be able to be a good enough boyfriend if he tries to have both her and his club at the same time. And while I know I can't personally relate to the kind of importance a club has, I have read and watched enough to acknowledge that they are important; perhaps as the way of leaving one's mark before having move on into the larger world.
how did you not know how sports clubs work in japan? most of the manga will always portrai that if you wanna be an athlete as an career you participate in sports club as a form of training and once you succeed at competitions you can go to an sports university, that is way it’s important to train since young, preferably from middel school to high school and so on

Supporter
how did you not know how sports clubs work in japan? most of the manga will always portrai that if you wanna be an athlete as an career you participate in sports club as a form of training and once you succeed at competitions you can go to an sports university, that is way it’s important to train since young, preferably from middel school to high school and so on
More that I don't know how kendo in particular advances beyond high school, since that generally isn't brought up. Bring up Koshien though, and yeah, that impact and importance is clear.

Dex-chan lover
What a fucking asshat...
"Yeah wait a year, you're just a second thought"

Dex-chan lover
If they started dating she would have some sort of closure... Now she has to snatch her away

Dex-chan lover
I fcking respect that dude bro, he isnt sugar coating it, he expressed his feelings and admited that he isnt ready to handle both the club and a girlfriend, even put in the table the possibility of being rejected in the future. Others might be impulsive and try to eat more than they can bite which would end up bad for both sides

It isnt perfect but its damn better

But what about the year after, it's not like he's suddenly going to become less busy. What about graduating or even after that university. Cool he can acknowledge he wouldn't be a good boyfriend right now but would he ever be ?

Dex-chan lover
But what about the year after, it's not like he's suddenly going to become less busy. What about graduating or even after that university. Cool he can acknowledge he wouldn't be a good boyfriend right now but would he ever be ?
way are you asking such a stupid question? like how old are you? that might explain the childish no adult though comment

Users who are viewing this thread