Sorry For Falling In Love - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how long she can keep things to herself, she’s definitely not fine and it should be obvious to her friend that there’s something going on.
SHe should drops a hint here and there that she likes girl and sees how her friend reacting at least then she can decides to confess to her or not rather than dragging herself like that.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how long she can keep things to herself, she’s definitely not fine and it should be obvious to her friend that there’s something going on.
SHe should drops a hint here and there that she likes girl and sees how her friend reacting at least then she can decides to confess to her or not rather than dragging herself like that.
Honestly, im hoping she'd say she like someone and see how mugi will react to it. or start dating, even.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The MC is so miserable right now It sucks hahaha.
I swear to god if this doesn't have a good-ish ending I'll riot.

Dex-chan lover
Dont understand why she is willing to torture herself by still being close to Mugi…

Dex-chan lover
Dont understand why she is willing to torture herself by still being close to Mugi…
Well.. If I remember correctly mugi doesn't want hon chan to left her... so in Hon chan case she was holding that promise and well....giving herself a reason to stay beside mugi.

Unpopular opinion but... like Hon-chan, unrequited love have good and bad side. In my case I did all I can to stop myself from doing any advance or hint to my classmate. Even if my close friend or sister teased me. I stopped but it was never easy. It hurts but I was also happy that little interaction with my classmate makes me go over the moon. In two years as her classmate every day was both a nightmare and gift. I ended my one sided admiration on our farewell. With a last goodbye (both meaning goodbye as a classmate and for my feelings to her)

XD sorry kinda remember the past lol

Dex-chan lover
Well.. If I remember correctly mugi doesn't want hon chan to left her... so in Hon chan case she was holding that promise and well....giving herself a reason to stay beside mugi.

Unpopular opinion but... like Hon-chan, unrequited love have good and bad side. In my case I did all I can to stop myself from doing any advance or hint to my classmate. Even if my close friend or sister teased me. I stopped but it was never easy. It hurts but I was also happy that little interaction with my classmate makes me go over the moon. In two years as her classmate every day was both a nightmare and gift. I ended my one sided admiration on our farewell. With a last goodbye (both meaning goodbye as a classmate and for my feelings to her)

XD sorry kinda remember the past lol
i feel you man, this is a safe space

oh my god this manga is so good. i can’t wait for the next chapter, i’m so invested in this

Users who are viewing this thread