09bf3000-459f-40db-93fb-c22ee9ac495a
UdenEmpati Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 28, 2025 Messages 5,164 Sep 29, 2026 #3 thanks for keeping this series going. I'm looking forward to learning more about this program/plan that's being teased that they want to use Rurio-chan for.
thanks for keeping this series going. I'm looking forward to learning more about this program/plan that's being teased that they want to use Rurio-chan for.
BP Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 14, 2018 Messages 585 Saturday at 9:45 AM #5 At first I was like "Recruiting MONSTERS to fight for Humanity? How despicable. I'm from Buenos Aires and I say KILL EM ALL! " But now I'm like "Guys, isn't manipulating their feelings too cruel? We should stop this... "
At first I was like "Recruiting MONSTERS to fight for Humanity? How despicable. I'm from Buenos Aires and I say KILL EM ALL! " But now I'm like "Guys, isn't manipulating their feelings too cruel? We should stop this... "