Soshite Kaede wa Hanayaka ni Saku - Ch. 20

Double-page supporter
"What do you mean? Of course I'm a human, and definitely not a reptilian wearing human skin..."
0QLMAfR.png

Dex-chan lover
It bothers me that I really can't predict whether Fuuka will take Kaede's limbs for herself or whether she'll want to turn Kaede into an assasin of some sort to get revenge and "take back" that something she mentioned early in the park chapter.

I might like this series a bit too much kek, thanks for reviving it lovely TL <3

Fed-Kun's army
So it appears money is no object to this family, so they could incredibly easily just invest in prosthetics tech, and then the mom can get superior (to "normal") limbs, well also benefitting everyone else in the world that needs prosthetics.

If transplanting the limbs was the plan, they didnt need to go full villain mode and monologue it to the child.

Anesthesia followed by transplantation, done.

This whole monologuing really throws me off, she could have just woken up with no limbs discarded, and that would have been more believable.

Suspension of disbelief broken.

Damn, before this chapter about the full story of flashback i thought the reason fuuka (MC) and her mother has a limbless body because of her father like he's has some kind of limbless fetish or something but nope, both of her parents was the reason of MC become limbless like that.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah author, the second the dad started chopping limbs off, Fuuka would have 100% died from blood loss, especially since she was still awake. Dno what the f all of this is except he/she wanted to have shock value, it doesn't make a god damn lick of sense.

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao this story has gone into the shitter when I barely had any standards for it in the first place

....that was fucking horrible this shits getting dark even for me, kill your parents whatever I draw the line at making babies for limbs and the removal as birthday presents

The cartoon villain speech coupled with the art quality drop is turning this into a comedy/horror b-movie

Users who are viewing this thread