Soshite Kaede wa Hanayaka ni Saku - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Really, this is amazingly bad planning if they couldn't use the mother. I mean, part of the plan was supposed to be "Get my limbs back from that horrible woman." We have both genetic reasons to assume and a track record to say the tissue would be compatible. They should have been ready to ice mom within moments after her death, and if it turns out they need a heart along with the limbs, well, only appropriate to remove something the bitch never used in the first place.
So yeah, I really don't get why not her, aside from "incompetence".
@JavelinJoe I don't get you. Receiving a transplant is receiving a transplant--how would it be more traumatic if the source was a different person?

Double-page supporter
Heh, I had a comment all thought out in my head; then I totally forgot it after I read like 3 comments from other people.
redirect-image.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy
Not all people can recieve just any person's parts without an issue. Even if you are very compatible, there is still a chance for rejection. And I said physical trauma. This is different than mental. The nerves and bones can only take so much before necrosis and permanent damage start building up to the point the limb will just die. Even if her own origional limbs were to be used, they now have been thoroughly tainted by her mother's cells after years of being attached to her. So they are not just her limbs anymore either.

Plot twist
Brain transplant into the mother's body and it'll lead into some weird pseudo-incest yuri sex scene.

Users who are viewing this thread