Soshite Kaede wa Hanayaka ni Saku - Ch. 30

I'm hoping her mother's body gets brought here and they both have each other's limbs and hearts

Dex-chan lover
I know it's for story and whatever.....but why didn't they go to collect the mother's body while they were under surgery?
Also....this is karma for the sister...letting another girl suffer all that just so she could have an excuse to make her buy her sister....that's more fucked up than what Fuuka's parents did

Dex-chan lover
Seriously how long does it take to bring a body? Longer than it takes to cut off someone limbs, cut out someone's heart and transplant them?

Group Leader
@FantasyMaster

Oh, I do totally agree with you. This chapter is the only fucked in the whole title. But great. But also fucked.

What makes it fucked up is that Saki previously was a positive character. Of course she is still better than Reika or the father, but not too much. What is fascinating is that such kind of act makes her both a liar and a hypocrite, but she is well aware of it.

Dex-chan lover
ah fuck there's the tragedy tag...guess it was kinda naive hoping something would magically work out

Dex-chan lover
Seriously how long does it take to bring a body? Longer than it takes to cut off someone limbs, cut out someone's heart and transplant them?

Group Leader
@undeadclown

Definitely much longer considering the shelter was deep in the mountains, you need to get there by car, and walk who knows how long till you reach it , and then the way back. I can't say for sure, but the most optimistic prediction - around 4 to 6 hours. + Make everything you mentioned AFTER that. And there are still no guarantee that the organs would work. I'm not an expert, but it might be like with blood transfusion. If someone can accept your blood it doesn't mean you can accept their.

Fed-Kun's army
Man this manga is so cringy, both the art and this laughably bad story

I'm trying to remember where this turned from poorly written edgy, but actually intriguing story, to this kind of laughably "tragic" story.
Like, I want to be sad, but my feelings are entirely fabricated internally because of the absurdity of the situation.

Dex-chan lover
Ahahaha!!! I see now. It had to be this way so they could have this X-treem drama. Which normally would bother me, but that's basically been the core of this manga from day 1: Everything is set up for maximum extreme. Anything, particularly any shreds of realism, which might threaten to diminish the sheer mad panache of the tragic bloodshed must give way. I kind of respect the clarity of vision.

Users who are viewing this thread