Soshite Kaede wa Hanayaka ni Saku - Ch. 32

Group Leader
Here it is. The end.
If you have any questions, don`t be shy to ask them here.
Or if you are shy, in my PM.

Dex-chan lover
So if they could use her mother's heart then why couldn't they use her limbs?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for bringing this adventure to light. It was an interesting read from start to finish and whilst the end point was not as satisfying as I've hoped it being, what mattered is the journey itself.

Aggregator gang
Oh, it's already over. :(
I remember reading the raws a while back, and somehow I thought there are more chapters.
Well, it is what it is. Thanks for the translation.

Also, I am only realizing now that this has the same author as that stepsister manga

Edit: I checked her twitter, she was posting 3-4 pages weekly, that's why I was confused. It were 116 tweets, not chapters.

Aggregator gang
@darekpawlo

I think the implication she made about her body not being able to take any more limb transplants was to say that having Kaede'd limbs transplanted back was the last time her body could take a limb transplant, so even with her mother's body, her own body was unable to take having her limbs transplanted back onto her

Why did they not use the mother's heart and limbs in the first place if her body was just laying around in the storeroom?

Group Leader
@itsmesam98 Saki said that they couldn't bring her mother's body back the first time, and the surgery had to happen asap, so kaede had to do it, since the second surgery happen after quite some time, I guess by that time, they already manage to bring fuuka's mother body back.

Double-page supporter
if they could've use her mother heart in the first place, why the hell didn't use her limbs and heart in the first place!
but anyway all is well that end well if you don't think about it too much.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for bringing to us this horrendously cheesy soap opera translator team :). It was tremendously entertaining.

Hot damn
Felt like a bit of a cheap ending with deus ex machina temporary heart keeping Kaede alive but I'll take it because it's a hell of a lot less heartbreaking than the alternative which was so horrible

Dex-chan lover
That feels like they probably could have figured out something earlier that didn't involve car fire drills with limbs

Can't believe it's finally over... thanks for all your hard work doing translations!

Double-page supporter
Yup, cute until the end. Usually I would be upset about all the dumb parts of the plot and stuff, but the cheeks groping made it all worth.

Thanks for having picked this one <3 do we have any chances to get the spin off too from you? <3

Users who are viewing this thread