Soshite Kaede wa Hanayaka ni Saku

The way this manga can be so dark and then so wholesome it’s impressive. I love how warm hearted the mistress is to her it’s so soothing to see

Wow!! This has so many emotions!!!! I like it and looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks for translating

Hmmmm have a question tho. It seems the only male character we have seen so far is the father, so are females and males seperated for some reason? Hmmmmm

And the female lead character is super strong. If you want a chad mc, she is it.

As others said, the balance and how it switches between sweet stuff and dark is extremely well done.

But i start to feel its a bit boring tho. But yall should give this a try. Many people like it so im the odd one.

Group Leader
@Leecher77

You might have noticed that in early chapters the slavetrader is actualy man. But it was retconed later on and now she is a girl. It`s not like it has deeper meaning, just the whim of an author. No segregation, it just happens that most of the cast are female.

Fed-Kun's army
Man this is some chunni middle school tier edge. Not really "good" but fascinating, like you can tell the author has had this in their head for a long time

Fed-Kun's army
I like this story, dark, but still, a lot of fun and isn't overly dark and morbid.

Aggregator gang
This is wholesome yet so dark at the same time and I love it
Tho each chapter are so short

Y'know...

I feel like people misuse the word "Simp" many times, but I assure you a father cutting off their daughter's limbs for a woman is a very valid candidate for the word.

Group Leader
From the title and the picture, I totally thought this was gonna be some dark relationship type thing where the master is such a sadistic little shit and the slave is just a punching bag, but I was clearly wrong.

After reading the latest chapter I don't know how the author could stretch this series to 116 chapters unless it turns into a cat and mouse game 🤔

The fuck? isnt this smut? i read before a few chapters and had fuck ton torture

Users who are viewing this thread