Sotozura wa Saikou na no ni, Ie de wa Honsei Mukidashi no Gimai - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
The right option in this instance is quite obvious :worry:

Thanks for the chapter!

Edit: :questionblob:

BRAjabv.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hmm... I wonder if she's never really been able to 'reveal' herself because of the pressures of society like LoliCatFox said, but... Maybe she never really quite had a person she was close to aside from her parents? Surely her mom knows about this side of her as well... Him being a 'brother' is a pretty significant thing for her, it seems. Like 'a person I don't need to hide from'...

Dex-chan lover
I wonder which one? Fuck you dude. Hope she takes away your free will to choose for this.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... I wonder if she's never really been able to 'reveal' herself because of the pressures of society like LoliCatFox said, but... Maybe she never really quite had a person she was close to aside from her parents? Surely her mom knows about this side of her as well... Him being a 'brother' is a pretty significant thing for her, it seems. Like 'a person I don't need to hide from'...
To me, her "at home" personality feels less natural than her school personality. Like, as if she feels she needs to seduce her little brother before their parents break up (again).

Users who are viewing this thread