Sotozura wa Saikou na no ni, Ie de wa Honsei Mukidashi no Gimai

Double-page supporter
Minus the sex appeal, this basically sums up the typical older sister experience.

Dex-chan lover
Why is crazy always so crazy hot in manga?

I ain't complaining though.

Double-page supporter
i think im gonna try to practise spanish by trying to translate the spanish version of this with the help of my one true love spanishdict.com. ty yisus of yisus translations for doing the spanish tl

aIKf3kO.png
F2tg31W.png

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
i think i'll do one more before bed. idk if this study method is working but i sure hope it is.
8GRzNBr.png

kQPyXPJ.png

Double-page supporter
nevermind felt like i might as well do the most up to date one, im not even sure if this is helping me learn spanish well as i spend more time in the dictionary then actually reading but i guess vocabulary is part of it too. who knows if im actually absorbing anything though.
11dTGvw.png

1Cdgff5.png

nevermind felt like i might as well do the most up to date one, im not even sure if this is helping me learn spanish well as i spend more time in the dictionary then actually reading but i guess vocabulary is part of it too. who knows if im actually absorbing anything though.
11dTGvw.png

1Cdgff5.png
made an account just to thank u for translating 🙏

Double-page supporter
i think its helping, this morning my mother called me young man in spanish and i was able to understand it. big stuff i know. (as a siide note why was heatmanga beinng such a dick to my beloved yisus in chapter 4 comments)
qPAu8oy.png

eJrNont.png

Last edited:
dude these translations are so good, I appreciate u heavy for not making us all wait for all the official translations to come

Power Uploader
i think its helping, this morning my mother called me young man in spanish and i was able to understand it. big stuff i know. (as a siide note why was heatmanga beinng such a dick to my beloved yisus in chapter 4 comments)
qPAu8oy.png

eJrNont.png
I only told them that the pixiv version has no censor bars, but if you consider that as being a dick, sure whatever floats your boat.

Double-page supporter
I only told them that the pixiv version has no censor bars, but if you consider that as being a dick, sure whatever floats your boat.
"only told them about the censor bars" bruh what i think we both know you told him in a very rude way and it took you like a full week to tell him how to not get censor bars. being like hey you have censor bars lol, heres how to fix them: and insulting someone then a week later helping them are two different things.

CxRXyYC.png

1jL6AeA.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread