Sotsugyou Album no Kanojotachi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Group Leader
Joined
Mar 27, 2024
Messages
68
As my colleague promised, today I bring you Chapter 10 — I hope you enjoy it. I’d also like to remind you that tomorrow you’ll be getting Chapter 11, and for that chapter, I commissioned something special… I hope you love it <3
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 20, 2024
Messages
677
Thanks for the chapter!
I like the manga being over the top, but author needs to relax a bit on Takase's tsun, I feel it's way out of balance since the beginning
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Aug 15, 2020
Messages
125
As my colleague promised, today I bring you Chapter 10 — I hope you enjoy it. I’d also like to remind you that tomorrow you’ll be getting Chapter 11, and for that chapter, I commissioned something special… I hope you love it <3
W
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2025
Messages
10,549
Horny :meguu: for last page They just moved to an island nearby, not far from where they first got hit by the waves

4VmEsUT.png
horny.png


Thank you for translating
 
Active member
Joined
Apr 26, 2026
Messages
239
I expected the raining cause of how the chapter built up the pep talk but I didn’t expect the stranded island scenario
 
Active member
Joined
Apr 26, 2026
Messages
239
The deserted island thing is such a common trope in romance manga, is there any base for it in reality or is it all just a bullshit excuse to isoltate your characters for a bit?
Y e s
But I’m sure it’s happened before afterall there are plenty of stories of people being stranded and living their lives on them
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 22, 2023
Messages
2,372
I too was gonna complain about the dessert island plotline.

I actually live near a beach with a small island on eyesight.

But fainting at sea and waking up on shore is actually the unrealistic part.

If the charcaters took an effort to swim to the coast but accidentally swam to a nearby island instead and fainted from the exertion already on the sand it would be a more believable way of forcing this plot.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top