Soubi Seisakukei Cheat de Isekai wo Jiyuu ni Ikite Ikimasu - Ch. 28.2

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

The update still poping up...
XD...

Those king n the heroes(?) still spawning trouble here n there eh, + MC cant do something directly about them? Maybe report to another country king or emperor perhaps?
@.@...

Group Leader
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

The update still poping up...
XD...

Those king n the heroes(?) still spawning trouble here n there eh, + MC cant do something directly about them? Maybe report to another country king or emperor perhaps?
@.@...
Technically, there is no extradition process since Touji is neither a citizen of Deprui, nor has he committed any crime in Deprui. So they can't legally demand Touji to be returned back to Deprui. Touji is worried that they might try some kind of underhanded tactic like kidnapping him or tricking him to return. Touji knows that he'd be immediately taken prisoner and forced to be the Heroes' pack mule the moment he steps foot in Deprui.

Dex-chan lover
Technically, there is no extradition process since Touji is neither a citizen of Deprui, nor has he committed any crime in Deprui. So they can't legally demand Touji to be returned back to Deprui. Touji is worried that they might try some kind of underhanded tactic like kidnapping him or tricking him to return. Touji knows that he'd be immediately taken prisoner and forced to be the Heroes' pack mule the moment he steps foot in Deprui.
I'm more incline to an action that Touji can take to make those king+fake heroes stop their step immediately, I know he got a limited power to take them directly, so something indirectly maybe...
For the extradition n the thing I didnt worry about it, like as u did say he didnt commit any crime that can restrict his movement...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter as always.

Finally got to the arc's end. I wonder if the necrogoblin got disintegrated because of the blast?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :meguu: :bocchiwave: :aquadrink::hearts::headpat:
Ujzxnrz.gif

I'm more incline to an action that Touji can take to make those king+fake heroes stop their step immediately, I know he got a limited power to take them directly, so something indirectly maybe...
For the extradition n the thing I didnt worry about it, like as u did say he didnt commit any crime that can restrict his movement...
I wouldn't put it past any country in any world to falsely accuse or entrap anyone who had any kind of cheat skills. My guess is they'll keep messing everything up until they get desperate and attempt to force him to work for them by taking hostages.

Dex-chan lover
didn't even hand the corrupt mayor over to the guild/the guards, all he has to do is do farm work? his greed almost killed them all and that's all he gets?

Dex-chan lover
didn't even hand the corrupt mayor over to the guild/the guards, all he has to do is do farm work? his greed almost killed them all and that's all he gets?
"That's all he gets"
... Don't underestimate the punishment of forced hard farm labor on someone who has been lazy and spoiled more or less his whole life, after a couple months I'm sure he'd wish for life in prison or execution instead, it's pure hell if you are untrained physically (and mentally).

EDIT: If you are doing it by choice it's not so bad after a while but if you're forced to do it and lothe the "manual labor" of the plebs then you probably never going to overcome the hardships.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's the typical asian reasonning, you punish the head, and let everyone else go free. As we know everyone in this village was in on the scam, yet only the mayor gets anything.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely appreciate the upload.

That said it feels like the author could’ve done a little bit more to wrap things up. I feel an imminent time skip co up with no real tying up of loose ends like the guild or whatnot.

Supporter
Always a blast to come back to this series. Looking forward to the next arc.

Dex-chan lover
he should just enjoy his new life but wouldn't be surprised if some 'average' reincarnator ends up accidentally/indirectly 'saving the world' versus the ppl actively fighting a demon lord

Dex-chan lover
I think it's the typical asian reasonning, you punish the head, and let everyone else go free. As we know everyone in this village was in on the scam, yet only the mayor gets anything.

Tbf, I won’t be surprised if the extra money is probably in part an “inconvenience fee” to buy silence as well.

Also dunno if this was intentional by the author, but because the villagers punished their own mayor instead of the ruling lord/higher authority doing the judgement, this means they kept this incident to themselves and closed it with the mayor’s punishment.

If they hang the mayor (for example), then it may make higher authorities be interested in this case. At least if we follow this chain of reasoning.

Users who are viewing this thread