Soubi Seisakukei Cheat de Isekai wo Jiyuu ni Ikite Ikimasu

@starburst98 living a slow life = means doing what you want, at your own pace, without worrying about anything or anyone, and I would say that's a pretty damn good goal to have. I mean that kinda every-bodies goal on earth, most people can't wait to retire

I like that scanlators are now naming their group like they would a manga, a phrase instead of a name. "What the heck, why not?", "We hate isekai"...

Dex-chan lover
If you're going to release it almost back to back, why are you dividing the fucking chapter. Such a disservice to the manga.sad!

Dex-chan lover
@Acciunt
As explained in Iruma-kun, that is not a goal, that is an ideal. Like saying your goal is to "be happy", sure being happy is nice. But how will become happy? You can't list something so vague as a goal because it could mean anything, so it means nothing.
"I want to be so rich that I can live freely" is a goal
"I want to be so powerful I can live freely" is a goal

@AlphaFlow
That's how chapters 1, 7 and 8 came out. Would you rather I didn't do them, AT ALL?
I did this for fun and I'm not being paid for it either. I just had some spare time. Now I can just stop here and let mangasushi and LHtranslation do their work and you can wait 7-8 months for each chapter to come out.
It's one thing to point out my errors in translations. But you shouldn't complain about how many chapters I release per update, considering I gave out chapters a lot faster than most.

Dex-chan lover
People seriously complain way too much about a free service. No self awareness lmao

Group Leader
@AlphaFlow Rather then appreciating their hard work you are complaining? You can just leave if don't like it though, no one's forcing you. Before saying anything do some research. Some chapters are released as parts from the author, and it's best to keep them like that.
Raw link

This guy's power is just all of the maplestory features. AFK party passive leveling, scrolling, looting, monster cards, and even the inventory looks like a maplestory inventory.

Group Leader
Apparently Mangasushi has dropped this manga as their leader gave me the go-ahead to continue. I can't promise you regular releases but I'll try to keep up.

Fed-Kun's army
Please don't end up being a solo story. Isekai's are either always solo stories or harems. Can't I just get a guy going on adventures with friends (non-tamer/summon). T.T

Aggregator gang
@hedgemoney Whoa buddy, let's not try anything crazy here, a classic adventure story with a party of 4 that isn't wish fulfillment with a generic protagonist meant to be replaced by either the reader or the author with probably either 2 guys and 2 girls or 3 guys and 1 girl that doesn't have all the other party members stroking the ego of 1 member is too much of a wild concept for current year.

lol i completely forgot the story....recently i read 2/3 stories with golem making, so i am confused.

Users who are viewing this thread