Soubi Seisakukei Cheat de Isekai wo Jiyuu ni Ikite Ikimasu

Author is the type of person who played candy crush once in his life and now he thinks he knows about gaming.

The story is awful, don't bother.

@U235
You shouldn't complain. This is based on the MMORPG type systems with some Pokémon traits thrown in. If you're comparing this to Candy Crush, then you don't know squat.
I like this manga and I spend my own free time translating. If you don't like it, then don't bother reading.

@Animeaddiction If you think the story is rational, then you probably are a fan of candy crush just like the author lol. Seriously, learn how to interpret what you are reading. I never said the manga has anything to do with candy crush, it was a figure of speech to say that the author's knowledge of RPG is poor. It is shown by the irrational story line and MC's actions.
Concerning reading the manga, i dropped it at chapter 4 so don't worry, i won't hurt your feelings again with my critics. However, who are you to tell me not to comment. The comment section is here for leaving comments (good or bad) and i'm doing just that, whether you like or not.

Anyways, thanks for the translation. I never complained about about the quality of your work, I think you're doing a good job, really. It's just too bad you're wasting your talent on this crap xD

In the two chapters i read this characters only personality is that he wants loot and is leeching off his supposed friends. Thats not exactly a compelling story. Hes got a cheat and the story so far hes not affected anyones life in any major way, he just skims from the top.

This is genuinely fun to read,, really. I thought it would be boring with op skills and harem persona but i guess i thought wrong

Another Japanese manga another weak MC. Japanese authors have some good ideas, but the MCs are always so lame.

I’ve never heard anyone complain about XP share until today.

Some shitty ‘moral’ teaching in chapter 10 too.

I get the critics, but disagree. I think the story is fine, sure it’s a bit generic but I like the monsters and I like that it keeps the ecchi to a bare minimum (unlike many of its shallow isekai counterparts which I find unreadable)
Also whoa, King Kamon is a beast!

this is the kind of manga you binge read and i don’t think the characters are memorable enough to actively read releases

Aggregator gang
It’s very hard to judge this story. It’s just good art wasted on a aimless story. Just has no logic

All good-looking ‘Main Characters’ have their own Harems and are “trash” characters..

MC is a bit naive but tolerable. I really like Red-Hair.(?) Shes cute.

But I don’t really see this novel going anywhere.

I still somewhat enjoyed this and like it but read it if you got nothing to do.

"I Will Live Freely in Another World with Equipment Manufacturing Cheat"
okay so...whats the point? can't people just change this genre to slice-of-life isekai? i want to read a real isekai title not crap where it only shows how easy the mc will live life in another world. if i want slice of life I'd obviously go for the real ones instead of this generic trash.

Group Leader
@kanaloa
And the generic plot of being summoned to defeat the Demon King hasn't been done to death already? Having no plot and winging it to see how the person reacts with a unique cheat is far more interesting. The light novel of this series is as high-ranked as In Another World With My Smartphone.
If you want a by-the-numbers plot, then this isn't the series for you.

ok and they lost me, ch 11.2, o no orc meat apperntly is exalty the smae as pig meat, but i'm a 21st snowflake so orc meat is way to disgusting to eat. is this how a person will react to free food in a time when the convient stores only have dried food....

Users who are viewing this thread