Soukyuu no Ariadne - Vol. 12 Ch. 116 - True Name

I hate when they make characters/enemies so strong that it's like how TF would they lose, like really how exactly are u gonna make these people lose without pulling some bs

The lusa and mau tribe having similar monuments is intriguing. Did they have some sort of connection?

Dex-chan lover
@krispy its not that crazy to understand considering that the most op characters are the previous "heros" of the war as well as the god damn king that they fought against. They all have more experience in using their powers compared to the main character and the group who have for the most part only fought against their environment instead of actually fighting other humans with similar capabilities. Sieg also taught the MC how to take care of himself, but having simple basics down is different from being the strongest.

@Randall1337 you could say that they hate the same guy.

If i recall correctly , the emperor killed (by himself) most of the lusa including the king and most of the mau tribe, that's why they hate photon users

Dex-chan lover
@ thegoatrider the problem is that the MC's then win through either asspulls or deus ex machina or by becoming 5 times as strong in the next like 2 weeks MC has already gone through one major training yet hes still just fodder, hazan probably the worst case of this, is introduced as being insanely strong to the point where he can beat a seven sword solo yet gets one shot by new villain

having the MCs be fodder and being completely helpless against the villains who just dont feel like killing them and let them go isnt entertaining to read in an action manga

@Forikorder

I wouldn't really even call this new guy a villain, more of an antagonist. He was a hero in the last war, and it seems like he's actually doing some sort of good for the mau tribe by killing the phantoms of their past. Even if he told his underlings they could kill them, he probably expected the mau not to be able to die with the power of the land keeping them up and how strong they are in general.

Also, Hazan didn't necessarily win against a seventh sword, he just blew enough of his equipment away for his gravity to pull him back to Ariadne.

Dex-chan lover
@backtothesuture are you serious? you dont see this guy as a villain?

its pretty clear that the guy got back with serious wounds, im willing to bet he jetisoned his packs himself to get out alive

@thegoatrider u jus explained to me why strong people are strong after i said that they are too strong to lose without some bs happening....why?

Dex-chan lover
@krispy I typed that at 4am... even if characters are op, one big mistake can screw them over. It’s not too insane considering that it’s probably going to be a 7 v 1 and the guy is past his prime. The princess with her true name most likely has power up capabilities with the light as well. Although deus ex machinas are convenient, it could be something a bit more planned out.

kis

I'm curious. Why is there a panel where there's pipi & meme and Arialdo. So sieg the only one left that day & arialdo stay? Or sieg the only one grow old while arialdo stay the same and often visit?

Users who are viewing this thread