Soukyuu no Ariadne - Vol. 21 Ch. 207 - Purpose of the Journey

Dex-chan lover
Agreed. I felt a little lost for a while here but this chapter really clicked all the other pieces together for me
I recently read all of Claymore and damn... This author really knows how to throw his audience through a fucking loop. I have high hopes for this seeing as how Claymore ended, though I'm sad that there's only 10 chapters left.

Fed-Kun's army
I recently read all of Claymore and damn... This author really knows how to throw his audience through a fucking loop. I have high hopes for this seeing as how Claymore ended, though I'm sad that there's only 10 chapters left.
I'm upset that I know its so close to the end. I know the twists and revelations will be crazy and that a story has to end but I really don't want this to. I feel like so much more can happen after this unraveling, oh well though.

Also thanks for bringing up Claymore. I watched and read some of it a looooong time ago so your review is definitely gonna have me going back to read it from start to finish. Appreciate you!

Dex-chan lover
I'm upset that I know its so close to the end. I know the twists and revelations will be crazy and that a story has to end but I really don't want this to. I feel like so much more can happen after this unraveling, oh well though.

Also thanks for bringing up Claymore. I watched and read some of it a looooong time ago so your review is definitely gonna have me going back to read it from start to finish. Appreciate you!
I'm with ya man, but hey, as consolation, I know I can at least trust the author to make it satisfying :3

And np! Claymore is pretty damn good, you won't be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread