Soukyuu no Ariadne - Vol. 22 Ch. 213 - Everything Will Work Out

Dex-chan lover
I'm calling it; they're not going to be twins, but regular sisters

Dex-chan lover
It do feel that way in any story, if action panels with less dialogue are what make up most of the chapter.
I meant storywise. There's all these people in the future we've yet to see in the past or even fully grasp what was going on. We never learn what's the deal with the lusa tribe among a ton of other questions and forgotten characters. Then all of the sudden the last 2 lost eleven show up, we have a fight with Barbados, they're send to the past, then Lacile is sent further into the past and is now having the final battle.

Dex-chan lover
I meant storywise. There's all these people in the future we've yet to see in the past or even fully grasp what was going on. We never learn what's the deal with the lusa tribe among a ton of other questions and forgotten characters. Then all of the sudden the last 2 lost eleven show up, we have a fight with Barbados, they're send to the past, then Lacile is sent further into the past and is now having the final battle.
Ah. This author tends to do that a lot. Even Claymore had a lot of unanswered questions about the organization. And they started and ended, stuck on that island. They never expanded the story to the mainland.

Dex-chan lover
Ah. This author tends to do that a lot. Even Claymore had a lot of unanswered questions about the organization. And they started and ended, stuck on that island. They never expanded the story to the mainland.
I didn't mind that because the reveal happened almost at the end of the series, it was still a pretty self contained story. Here, we always knew about the 10 years in the future and the story just fast forwarded till the end. Hell Aura is just suddenly killed off, basically ending her and Jiura's plotline. It's like if Imu suddenly dropped on the Sunny and had a final battle against the straw-hats and hey by the way, miles away Blackbeard chocked on an ice cube.

Users who are viewing this thread