Soukyuu no Ariadne - Vol. 7 Ch. 60 - Never Again

Group Leader
This chapter marks the beginning of my favorite stretch of this manga so far. Chapters might slow down a little bit because I want to keep the quality up, but expect around two chapters a week.

Fed-Kun's army
@bobbyboi

Thanks for the translations so far. Does the series ever get a little less...light hearted later on? I know it's a shoenen and I won't be able to get that Claymore fix from this but I'm hoping for something somewhere near that.

Dex-chan lover
2 chapters a week is blessing. Thank you very much for your hard work.

Group Leader
@akole

It gets slightly darker and grittier, and the world gets much more threatening. But it still carries this same general vibe throughout.
Nothing on the level of the darker stuff in claymore as of yet.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. Lacile died but Leana healed him. So teleportation and healing powers.

Thanks for thechapter.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I completely forgot about the guy that killed him, it’s in chapter 4.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter felt strange... Like it was really rushed or there are some pages missing. The pace is entirely different from the previous chapters. Yagi is being lazy yet again.

Thanks for the chapter!

So lacile was the life that leana was talking about using half her power to save back in the lusa tomb. Intersting.

Group Leader
That revelation is pretty shocking, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa . And can't wait for bobbyboi's fav manga stretch. Thankk you for the scanlation!!

So if he died back then and Leanna brought him back to life, why did she deny knowing anything at that time? I guess she knows exactly who that old man is and has her reasons.

Dex-chan lover
A little interesting detail about chapter 4. After Lacile woke up he saw Leana eating. Guess using the power make her hungry, similar to after what she done to Rato tribe. Also how Leana looks concerned with how easygoing Lacile about strong people around the world. She must be really worried with Lacile death.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that old man really showed up out of nowhere and punched a hole through Lacile's chest. No monologue or anything, just offed him and dipped. Imagine how short other shounen series would be if antagonists could be so straightforward.

That part about the dragon hearts was touching. The Rato and Tsuta really need to work on their communication though, it's messed up that the latter didn't even know where their loved ones were buried.

Users who are viewing this thread