Soul Eater

Dex-chan lover
What a great end. I'm so happy. But it has still stuff to tell. A shame that there's still nothing coming. But I'll remember it as what it was, a masterpiece.

It's funny how the manga turned out to be worse than the anime. Don't read it if you came here thinking that it would be.

I'm glad I came and read Soul Eater. This was a journey worth finishing.

@sorawild I don't know what those two were on cause even if the manga left a few loose ends, it was amazing.

I'm really interested in reading this but missing a fair few chapters, anyone know if they'll be uploaded?

Remember that group of kids, who acted like they were cool, but really were just overreacting to everything and everybody because they had no sense of who they were as people and felt uncomfortable in their own skin? Then they grew up and realized they were just basic the entire time?
This manga is for them.

This might be one of the greatest shounen fantasy manga I've ever read. The universe settings are very vast and colourful. The characters are memorable and their interactions are very dynamic. I personally really like the bizarre artstyle. My one little complaint is that the story ended very loosely. This is overall a very fun journey to experience.

Dex-chan lover
@heavenlydemon I know I'm quite late, but Yen Press has translated the whole series so you can buy the volumes both digitally(7$USD) and in paperback(14$USD) from them or pretty much any book retailer.

Users who are viewing this thread