Soul Land II - The Peerless Tang Sect - Ch. 217

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see it has gotten official... however... DAMN they have licenced almost all of the the ones i read! REEEE. Dragon Prince Yuan, Spirit Sword, I Shall Seal The Heaven, Sacred Ancestor etc.etc...

Double-page supporter
great deal! i hope you guys don't find a mental type beast!
they do...and the skill is op;it is a copycat skill yu hao can copy any skill he sees used and copy it(he has only 3 uses per copy) he keeps copying the place switch ability of the black tortosite shield guy

ADK

this new format is very hard to read with that notification after each page.

I'm guessing Wutopia accounts aren't shared with Wuxiaworld and need a new sign up? But I'm soooo lazy. I'm not a huge fan of what Wuxiaworld has become either... It has a pretty great community, though. But, I haven't been there in quite a while now. Not since the site became ridiculously flooded with animated and noisy ad's. Think it's been 6 or 7 months now? So I'm not sure how, or if, things have changed. For a while it seemed their focus was nothing but: money, money money! -- at the expense of a visitors experience.

Annnnnyway, maybe I'll give Wutopia a shot. We'll see. Anyone know how long that offer code is good for?

Dex-chan lover
@FukoNoKami they're not necessarily better. some are even worse in fact. a bit like having another group officially snipe a series. and, not counting overall quality, sometimes said "sniper" doesn't share the same lexicon which may or may not be better but regardless would have to make you re-learn everything. particularly excruciating on chinese wuxia mangas with all the power and/or rarity levels

Double-page supporter
@Wolvenworks Considering that the group taking over is the group doing the novel I would think that WCP was already using their terminology, at least I haven't noticed much deviation from the novel, granted that I only read the first novel, but still the terminology is quite the same in WCP's version as it was in the first novel. Also I read a lot WW novels on their site and they do translate quite professionally, so don't think it's gonna be a problem for readers to accomodate to the new version. BTW I just took a look and it seems they have a lot of future chapters too, like 400+ chapters, though they don't have much of the starting chapters yet and the bridge from this 217 to their 400+ish is missing too.

Fed-Kun's army
We cant read it for free anymore cause the code expired and they wont give other code...So stupid

I'm not paying 250+ reals in order to read a manga lmao

screw wutopia what the fk at least make the code not expire in like 2 days and last a year or smth damn

@WCP can you guys ask for a non expirable code for the community of mangadex? the code expired already and this is dumb... paying a fk ton for every chapter i cant pay it and i know a whole lot people dont want/cant pay.

Users who are viewing this thread