Soul Land II - The Peerless Tang Sect - Ch. 218 - Absolutely Strong 1

I don't think there is a need to translate "child of light" since the NoNames are translating it
plus soul land 2 is being translated by wutopia (on horrible quality and quantity ) and those who didn't get the key need to pay cash
but soul land 3 has not been picked up by any scans yet or I am simply not aware of it

Dex-chan lover
I agree with @Guy_V. Translating "child of light" would just be wasted effort on your part.
Aren't Soul Land 2 & 3 enough for now?

@Darken Oy vey that's very bad news
they didn't even give a free link code thingy like in soul land2

@LoupDeGarou chapter 164 till 217 was posted by a scan called White Cloud Pavilion, they are a free scans that translate SL2 or they release it when there are enough patrons that donated

Dex-chan lover
@Guy_V I already read SL2 till chapter 217. But I only started reading it again 2 weeks ago because I was stockpiling more chapters. I had 30-40 chapters at one point. That's a really nice time if you have so many chapters to read and because of that I didn't even get to use the code for the licensed chapters.

@LoupDeGarou sadly they add chapters every week or every 2 weeks, on a bad quality so I wouldn't say I had read a ton
if you are interested you could head to the LN it's also pretty good

Dex-chan lover
@Guy_V yeah I'll probably read the LN. I just liked the art style in the SL stories. That's why it's kinda sad that I won't be able to read them anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread