Soul Land IV - The Ultimate Combat

personality wise nana matches gu yue "mama bear", the cut you if you touch what I like.....at least from what we've seen from both series(comic wise). So you novel readers are probably clearer on this...

i have to say SL4 just re-lifted my hope for SL taking this future route in general. I re-read SL1 amazing even now (Just waiting on more chapters) SL2 is decent not anything special but still not bad. SL3 complete garbage I hate the route they took and I knew It was coming to this advanced tech age because of hidden weapon then soul weapons. Its obvious that tech will advance in the span of 10,000 years (I think each sequel is dated every 1,000 or 10,000 years in the future) but the mc lost his parents for some stupid reason and has no real reason to seek out strength. It's common for civilizations to stop seeking strength when tech becomes more advanced so I get it but it bugs me still the way they wrote it. However this series reminds me of trinity war where two legends come back to modern time and tear shit up. The mc actually seems his age and isn't annoying, the problems seem reasonable and seeking strength in order to protect especially in this type of world where war seems to be brewing just well done and well written. This plot is reasonable for this time frame in this 4th gen series)

@sleepymonkey I get that but there is better ways to write how their parents leave them... Sl 1 tang's Mother dies because she was sacrificed herself for his father and him to live. Reasonable consequences followed suit after that. His father became an alcoholic because he couldn't stand the thought of losing his beloved. Then left him because he didn't want his problems with Spirit hall to affect Tang while he went to school (Very reasonable). Sl2 If i'm not mistaken his mother died because his father neglected her and she was in poor health. His father never cared for him to begin with, reasonable to hate a man you don't know and to blame him for the death of your mother. However Sl 3 his parents left him for a job?! like what kind of dumppy shit is that.

LOL their parents "left" for their job, kiddo they were kidnapped. There were some hints when it happened but it became clear much further in the story.

Fed-Kun's army
Is this the same as child of light? I know they’re by the same author, but the MCs look IDENTICAL and Child if Light isn’t listed in related series.

@Wreavant
Same artists I believe and as such characters just start blending together and looking alike......

@BasicEden
I never said they were all reasonable and when you simplify it like that w/o context yes its dumpy (...although overall it is stupid).

Double-page supporter
There already official translation by webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/comic/13589756106428301/Soul-Land-IV%3A-Ultimate-Fighting

https://mangahub.io/manga/soul-land-iv-the-ultimate-combat

they have translated to chapter 103

Users who are viewing this thread