Soul Land IV - The Ultimate Combat

Hrm... Mister, what the hell? Another one? Hm... I'll read when the chapter pile up then...

If you can, Please dont put all pages together. There's long strip mode for that. It loads so slow on mobile.

Fed-Kun's army
The first one isnt even finished yet.. now theres a fourth. Do i have to finish the previous one first or it doesnt really matter..

@ImDanGrow Each soul land story is set 10,000 years apart from each other (if I remember correctly. It may 1,000 years) But each soul land spoils the others. For example in soul land 2 you find out the ending of soul land 1 and what the main character did. Same goes for soul land 3 and 2. It may be easier to just read the novel. But if you don’t want to read the novel and don’t care too much about major plot spoilers and endings then read the rest. (Personally soul land 2 is my favorite).

Goddamit author stop milking this fucking franchise! It’s not even good to begin with

At the point where we are in the 1 we know how it'll end in the grand scheme of things. And the links between SL2-3-4 are way more blurry than between 1-2, you should be able to read it without much problems. At least with what has been shown in those at the moment, later we'll probably get some huge spoilers.

Users who are viewing this thread