Soul Land V - Reborn for you

Dex-chan lover
there's another
1 and 2 were devolved pretty quick
i heard 3 was worse
didnt even know there was a 4th
and now there's a 5th

Reactions: rvs
I don't think this is a 'soul land' series (the chinese title does not include the actual 'soul land' titles that all the others do). It's by the same author, but the baidu page for it says it's a completely new 'universe' apart from the Douluo Continent. If anyone can provide any links that say otherwise, though, I'm all ears.

Baidu source: https://baike.baidu.com/item/%E7%A5%9E%E6%BE%9C%E5%A5%87%E5%9F%9F/22665128
《神澜奇域》,唐家三少史诗级新作,将构建《斗罗大陆》之后最庞大的全新世界观

@bajuwa contact the person in charge of Soul Translations, theyre the one that made this entry, they also had a chapter here at one point explaining it, however it got taken down as it wasn't a chapter, literally a recruitment advert and them explaing that this is a thing. So if anyone can help you, itll be them.

in 4 all his other universes come into one universe with Tang San as chief God.. or something. 4 is still going in raws. he has other series besides these Dalu Duolou (soul land) ones. 1 was ok, 2 was really good 3 was easily the best until.. authors wife died IRL when he was 75% done and he just ended the book... so yeah...4 is ok~ish, although he seems to be redeeming his MC's from 3 in it so it gets a pass just for that

Double-page supporter
This is story about huo yuhao(sl2 mc) son. Unlike other series, this source novel only published on physical copy, and already end before soul land 4

Users who are viewing this thread