Soul Land

omgggg spending way too long on the flash back of some random side character no one cares about, dragged out WAY too long

I find the love between Tang and Wu to be endearing. I like the growth of Hong Ja, and Rong Rong.

The art annoyed me at first, but I kept on reading. The grammar is all over the place and sometimes the translated words don't make sense.

Overall this series is worth a 6/7 in my book. Could've been better.

How on earth are there 3 spin-offs and this is not even completed. I want to see how this all concludes and foolishly thought this was a completed series since there SL2,3 & 4.

Any place to read decent translations of this novel from where this chapter (230) left off ?

Fed-Kun's army
wait
what is going on with the name
THIS ISNT COMBAT CONTINENT?!?

It feels SO FUCKING GOOD to read more of these continually I love this manhua so fucking much. Thank you for the uploads so much

I wonder how many people remember that once Tang San reaches 90 and gets his 9th ring, he still has to get 9 more rings for his hammer.

Fed-Kun's army
I say this is rather boring since its too much unnecesarry element included in here, this one should be at 4-5* mark rather than 7 or 8.
I already dropped this because this is just wasting my time on this manhua and even the sequel is just like that too.
BORING AF
There are many others manhua that has better plot story with character development with steady pace rather than this one has too fast paced which is ruined it.

I cannot believe this series will got a live action!! What's better is that, OUR TANG SAN WILL BE PLAYED BY XIAO ZHAN!!

Aggregator gang
MC is smart for first 100 chapters then proceeds to make multiple dumdum moves that almost put me off from the series, the tipping point was when he
revealed his hammer in the most unnecessary situation to the absolute worst people at the absolute worst time, HE HADNT EVEN USED HIS OTHER POWERFUL TOOLS LIKE THE EXTERNAL SPIRIT BONE IN THE TOURNAMENT LIKE WTF MAN, HE EVEN ONLY USED THE DARKNESS ONCE
. Just a friendly warning to first-time readers, this peeved me off so much that I had to take a break from this for a few days but I’m coming back now, hopefully he doesn’t keep doing dumdum things

Aggregator gang
After I nearly dropped the series as stated a comment down, Tang San gets way better after, and even admits his horrible mistake. What he did was inevitable anyways. However
Xiao Wu does something even more incredibly stupid, and that DOES have long-term consequences and WAS avoidable
, so I’m salty about that, but after this point the series gets better again and there aren’t many mega dum dum moments from main cast. Mistakes are fine, life-defining and obvious-to-avoid mistake are not. Overall good series though

Can someone clarify for me what chapter the raws are up to? I'm so confused about it. How far ahead are the raws? On the Raw website, it says chapter 652...

Dex-chan lover
Do we have an estimate for how many chapters the finished product will be?

Users who are viewing this thread