Soul Land

How long is it going to take to get through climbing the stairs? This feels like sitting through a couple hours of Goku yyelling up a kamehameha.

reading it, it was dumb, first it went good, mc trys to get real OP before getting revenge, smart! then he reveals his second spirit(hammer) to the people that want him dead at any cost and are currently 100 times stronger then him! without any reason but "pride" he doesnt want to hide anymore? wtf? ofc real stupid plot armor that screams PLOT ARMOR SUPER DELUXE EDITION ensures that after such horrible mistake he doesnt get killed? does he learns anything out of it? NOPE, all other characters that risk their life cause of his stupidity are like: oh well it would had happened in the future anyway so no problem? WTF? it would had happened in the future anyway as he would be ready and stronger then his enemys, instead of being easy to kill? and thats no problem?

so ur jew in ww2 germany, the nazis still didnt figure out that ur jew and you live a normal life, but because ur PRIDE you dont wanna hide anymore so you go to SS and state proudly that ur jew! at first ss is totaly stupified how some1 can be so dumb, but after they see you running away they start to chase! great plan!

I have read the novel, most of it anyway, so I couldn't read this. Once you know of sausage uncle, tofu uncle is just annoying.

I am going to be so happy once this training arc is over. I love this series but damn is this dragging on.

What are they doing... this whole stair part is so short in the light novel but they are adding so much weird stuff into it in the manga.

@Lycentia i completely agree i binged this series like 3-4 months ago and that was around when they were planning to climb the stair. seriously how much can they stretch this section out

mrf

Ah shit i forgot when the last time i read this i binge read from the start I'm tired.... Ugghh 3 day straight not read anything other than this 8 hours reading time a day of course its no exactly 8 but welp still. Imma read something else then come back again when i feel it

Stairs are a useful invention to ascend vertically while not exhausting people that much HOWEVER, they do not deserve the amount of chapters they are currently getting as they are a very basic concept and can be explained very quickly. I simply do not understand why the author is showing us such in depth details of these stairs, it makes no sense.

Lol This is still going? Really? Been a year since I last read it, seems like the plot still hasn't progressed much after like 110 chapters..

Yes they really really slow it down, its anoying :( I supose they working on other projects as DD3 and DD4. Well at least novel is finished , for those who wait as i am : https://readwebnovels.net/novel/soul-land-douluo-dalu/

Users who are viewing this thread