Soul Land

i heard from a translator group in my country said that the company that was doing DD1 has gone bankrupt, so the artist decide to make a group so he can sell the chapter there, the group consist of chinese only, in acqq and manhuatai all stop at 249-260, could be wrong infomation tho

Group Leader
To all of you wondering why there's no update, here's the story:
WCP was scanlating ahead of the official web releases you can find on manhuatai. (Quite a few chapters ahead actually.) The problem now is that the magazine the scans sourced from (FXComic) was discontinued in November, and so y'all have to wait for the official web publication to catch up. (There are leaks of up to cahpter 269 if you look in the right places, but those usually don't include the full chapter, and as such are not of much use for the scanlation)

@khoapro9900 that doesn't sound very likely, considering Soul Land is so popular it practically single handedly funded that magazine. It is indeed a rough time for the manhua industry, but FengXuan Animation (the responsible studio) should be fine, especially given SL's success.

Group Leader
In case anyone would be interested in redoing some of the terribly scanned chapters (hands down, the raws used here have never been good), here's everything up to ch254 in good quality digital raws: https://transfer.sh/T2Hin/dldl_raws_(1-254).zip (mirror)
(yes, everything is in the comic layout you all know. even the later chapters that can only be found in long strip format elsewhere. all completely watermark free, I might add.)
just credit me as raw provider if you happen to use them. shoot me a message in case the link is down.

Group Leader
@LittleDemom and if you check the raws link, there's over 700. Really now, here at mangadex it's as caught up to the raws as it's gonna get. Any site claiming to have more chapters just splits the chapters in one way or another.

Group Leader
@Kisuke99 I'm sorry, I'm afraid I'm not quite sure what you're asking. If it's whether this series here on MangaDex is caught up to the raws, then yes, it is. I assume you could expect a redone version of chapter 261 in roughly 2 weeks. Actually new content will release in about 4 weeks, going by the raw's release cycle. (this site uses the same numbering as the version here on mangadex if you'd like to check it yourself https://www.kuaikanmanhua.com/web/topic/1117/)

@Zethnov the official 261 raw just release a few days ago , and i think the cycle of each chapter will still be somewhere 1 month/chapter so next month or in a few weeks

I read these book in Chinese, although I don't know all the words, I never thought they curse this much. Or am I dumb.

Group Leader
@Osten they probably have produced chaoters up to that by now. But it's not been released on any website I would know of. (manhuatai does split chapters into smaller parts and is not actually at chapter 700 yet). Let me know where you saw it please, if it wasn't manhuatai/kanman/zymk.

@Nutzlos idk where they are anymore but there was this dude from Indonesia that had like the next 10 or so chapters

Edit u can find the next 5 chapters on youtube but they are scuffed af and they are not in english

Pourquoi n'y a-t-il pas les chapitres précédents ? Ou est passé le premier jusqu'au 106?!!

Users who are viewing this thread