Soulmate - Ch. 21 - Secret

ahhhhhh now I see. Damn why do I feel like this won't get happy ending. Cuz this have Targedy tag.....

@Shintaro_71 don't trust the tags too much, I've read a manga once with the shoujo ai tag then halfway through the manga the tag got removed because it wasn't accurate. The manga had no shoujo ai

Dex-chan lover
Whoa whoa kiddo
The hell di u just do
This is getting messed up with adding a third wheel

Dex-chan lover
Boiiii what are you doing??? Bruh just cross over to another manwha cuz she is not gonna like you being salty in here. 😂.

Everytime I wait for english translation I always reread this and checking the raws and I never get tired of it. 💓💓💓.

Thank you sooooo much for all the efforts for this update and translations 💓💓💓

Double-page supporter
I guess he never told her he liked her in the first timeline? Because there's no way adult Yu Qi would be this oblivious otherwise....right?

I'd assume he was going to turn it in as his own if it didn't have her name on it.

I do think this is the right course. She won the art contest with the whale right? It'll be bad if it was different.

Dex-chan lover
Most friends I know from primary school eventually had to end up parting ways with their friends when they graduated. Still, even if your friend goes away suddenly, you ought to be able to support them.

I get that feelings do things you don't intend, but if the heartbreak is too much, just get some distance and heal up for a while.

god..... I hate stupid characters like this. in the first place why would he assume yu qi has a crush. wouldn't the normal assumption be that she has a new best friend and they clicked bc they spend so much time together rehearsing the drama, ugh. and stealing the painting? wow, low.

holy shit why do i get the feeling that he’ll out yuan zi for liking yu qi to the entire school i am hurting rn

Double-page supporter
@saties you have never seen a dumb teenager in a position in which he can harm someone he doesn't like without exposing himself

Users who are viewing this thread