Soulmate - Ch. 40 - Rainbow

Ahhhh it's finally end

Thank you so much for the manhwa and the translation

Got the biggest, dumbest smile on my face after reading that. What a manhua! tyvm for the translation.

Thank you so much for the translation. I really liked this story and I am happy to be able to read it until the end. :)

Dex-chan lover
Great story, wish it was longer but the author told everything she wanted and we got a happy ending. I am satisfied.

Wait, a happy ending yuri with good pacing, story and characters and no prolonged plots and trashy drama??!!!
That's impossible!!

thanks so much for your hard work on this series <3 I have enjoyed every step of the way and really loved each and every character. this typ eof queer representation in china makes my heart so happy and I'm so glad I got to read this series in english. again, thanks!!!

now, if only i could find my own soul mate <3

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who thinks this ending didn't resolve anything and just made most of the previous chapters redundant?

Beautiful ending to a beautiful story! Cheers to the author, scanlator and translator(s) for sharing this wonderful manhua with us. Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
GOSH THAT WAS SO GOOD IM CRYING!!!! THEY WRAP IT UP SO WELL!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wow, what a journey. So they didn't actually swap places, young Yu Qi went to the future and old Yu Qi went to the past. One to warn her about the future and one to fix the past.

I thought I'm going to get myself gutted when I started this story, ended up getting diabetes instead.

But I'll take it, wonderful ride through and through, glad to be here as it happened.

This is the best ending to ever come about. Fuck off manhwas, this is how you write a satisfying ending. Thanks so much for the translations.

Users who are viewing this thread