Soulmate - Ch. 9 - Living Alone

Power Uploader
Looks like there's a restriction: she can't talk about the future.

She changed the past, since they got to know each other earlier, so the restriction only applies to future events.

But it doesn't seem to have affected the other timeline (yet?)

Dex-chan lover
Of fucking course... Oh god, It’s Re: Zero all over again...

Relevant:
https://www.myinstants.com/instant/call-of-the-gigguk-61493/

You can erase the easy sfx, we don’t mind. I just want to read more of the plot (not that type of perverted plot) And as always, thank you for the translation

So the future yu qi can tell them, but the small one can't say since this gonna change the whole future...

If the sfx are too much work and it's making you slow then why bother doing the series at all.
Not like this is that famous or anything. If it's too much then why bother fighting over it when the other TL is working fine.

I actually prefer your guys' scanlation to the other group's, though I thank both groups for picking this fascinating series up! I like it when SFX is cleaned and typeset, but if that's not possible/too time-consuming, I'd settle for a small TL line somewhere next to it.

Nonetheless... holy shit this series is going places. Still hoping for a happy ending (hi, tragedy tag, I see you) :D

Lloving the series.
It seems we reached some form of restriction, did she go back or just fainted?

Thanks for translating

Dex-chan lover
a restriction hmmm?

also for sfx do what you want
because to be honest, I don't think I pay attention to sfx myself

I like the Chinese fx so u can leave them if u want. Also what's with this double translator owner struggle goin on lol

Everyone please stop bothering the groups making this translations. They are both very good, and this series is amazing. THANK YOU FOR PICKING THIS UP

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit here comes the kimi no nawa effect!! Also that nokia m95 brought me back home lol.... Aahh old times

Thank you soo much for the translations!!! >\\\<

I've never heard of hei xiu being used for having sex. I've only heard and used it as sort of a "heave-ho"

Users who are viewing this thread